BohemianMare is right about Toys for Tots, but I'm sure there's other places that will take that kind of doll. (There actually is a group locally that takes used dolls, restores them, sews clothes for them, and gives them to girls! But they're probably 45 minutes away from where I am, and from the article I read, I believe they're all older ladies, and probably better seamstresses than I am, so I'd hesitate to meet them. [img]redface.gif[/img] )

I hate to commit to anything too early, but you can put me down as a resounding and enthusiastic "maybe!" If a trustworthy group and worthy girls are found, I can try my hand at sewing an AG (probably not Bitty) outfit or two (I'm not perfect, but IMO I can make an outfit some girls would love [img]biggrin.gif[/img] ). I can maybe help with the money part too. I really don't have any AG items to spare (well, maybe a pair of Kirsten's ribbons, but I don't know if girls would care if THOSE were authentic [img]tongue.gif[/img] ). But if I get any duplicates on eBay or stumble across anything nifty in a thrift/antique store, I'll try to set those aside.